photo monica-insta_zps941df9a3.jpg      photo monica-twitter_zpsdcc62d78.jpg      photo monica-youtube_zps3ec71a3e.jpg      photo monica-fb_zps9f7f8d92.jpg      photo monica-pinterest_zpseab17bd1.jpg      photo monica-contact_zpse57472e8.jpg

Saturday, September 28, 2013

Setbacks...

We all have setbacks... life can throw us curves.  For example this terrible cold I have that makes it too hard to breathe just sitting here... I can't imagine trying to exercise.  This is a huge wrench in my plans.  However, I'm not going to let this derail me.  It's so easy to get wrapped up in the downward spiral that is called self-pity.  We have all had those days where we maybe don't do our work outs or maybe we eat dessert or maybe we go out to eat and make the terrible choices the "old" us would have made.  The difference between those that succeed and those that don't  is the ability to get back on the wagon. 
This is a completely true depiction of my journey towards where I am today.   I know I'm not to my ultimate destination but my journey has not been in a straight line.  Not everything goes the way you plan.  You just have to keep away the self-wallowing negativity that creeps up every time we have a setback.   



No comments:

Post a Comment