photo monica-insta_zps941df9a3.jpg      photo monica-twitter_zpsdcc62d78.jpg      photo monica-youtube_zps3ec71a3e.jpg      photo monica-fb_zps9f7f8d92.jpg      photo monica-pinterest_zpseab17bd1.jpg      photo monica-contact_zpse57472e8.jpg

Friday, September 27, 2013

Body Beast and Turbo Fire Hybrid Week 2

So I finished my second week with Body Beast, Turbo Fire, and Shakeology.  Everything is getting more toned!! I'm feeling so much better... well except for the sore throat and stomach ache I have developed.  My abdomen is like WHOA!  It feels so much more tight and toned.  I haven't measure or stepped on the scale though... I'm waiting for the 30 day mark before I do that again!
There still are times where I begin to doubt my ability to transform my life and my body.  Motivational sayings have become a huge part of my life.  I refresh my motivation every day!  If I'm sore I look at quotes about "Better to be sore than sorry!"  Things like this are really keeping me going.  That plus the motivation of my challenge group.  That constant influx of Facebook updates of people completing their workouts and scoring their clean eating a 5 on a 1 to 5 scale makes me want to post the same.  If during my workout I start to get tired I think about having to post how hard I worked.  I cannot imagine posting anything less than a 5 on my workout... and this makes me dig deeper.  Not to mention my fav person of all time... Miss Johnson!!
 She is possibly the most motivating individual I have experienced.  She is my aspiration.  I want to help motivate individuals like she does.  Practice makes perfect I guess.  You can do anything you set your mind to.. even if it's to complete a workout completely geared towards men...

No comments:

Post a Comment