photo monica-insta_zps941df9a3.jpg      photo monica-twitter_zpsdcc62d78.jpg      photo monica-youtube_zps3ec71a3e.jpg      photo monica-fb_zps9f7f8d92.jpg      photo monica-pinterest_zpseab17bd1.jpg      photo monica-contact_zpse57472e8.jpg

Sunday, October 6, 2013

90 Days

There are just under 90 days left in 2013.  What are you doing to end the year strong?  Are you going to continue to strive for your goals or are you going to just float through the rest of the year, let whatever happens happen?  Or are you going to control your life?


During the last 90 days of the year you can accomplish so much.  Whether it's to lose the extra weight you've been carrying around or to change the direction of your life.

For most people the fourth quarter of the year is the least productive due to the holidays and lack of motivation.  



But, shoot, this year is HARDLY over people!!! Here are 3 EXAMPLES of what can be achieved in a single 90 day period if you put your mind to it!

#1 - PHYSICAL TRANSFORMATION: In 90 days you could be completely transformed PHYSICALLY by committing to one of my health and fitness challenge groups (or any fitness & nutrition plan you give your all!) 

#2 - MENTAL TRANSFORMATION: You can transform MENTALLY by taking the time to read ONE personal development book a month for the next 3 months! It IS the KEY to SUCCESS! I see a complete difference in ME, those around me, and my business when I take the time each day to READ!!

#3 - FINANCIAL TRANSFORMATION: You can start your own business & transform FINANCIALLY! Check out the figures below of what another coach was able to achieve in just 3 MONTHS!! If this is for you, my next coach apprenticeship program starts Monday, Oct. 7th!





Don't write off the rest of this year, just to set the SAME OLE NEW YEARS RESOLUTIONS next year that you made 9 months ago!!! Let's take ACTION and cross those babies OFF your list!!!

It's not a question as to whether or not the time will pass... it's a matter of whether you will be closer to your goals and IN THE GAME... or, sitting at the same place you stand today, waiting on the sidelines.

Me personally I plan to work on my physical, mental, and financial Transformation. In 90 days a lot can happen and I plan on shining my brightest!! You want to join me or want more information, I've told you before and I will tell you again - MESSAGE ME! No commitment is needed just ask questions and you will find your answer!!




No comments:

Post a Comment