photo monica-insta_zps941df9a3.jpg      photo monica-twitter_zpsdcc62d78.jpg      photo monica-youtube_zps3ec71a3e.jpg      photo monica-fb_zps9f7f8d92.jpg      photo monica-pinterest_zpseab17bd1.jpg      photo monica-contact_zpse57472e8.jpg

Sunday, September 22, 2013

Week 1 Body Beast Update

Well I have sucessfully completed a week of Body Beast!! Woo hoo!  So happy I pushed play.


In this week I ate clean (had one cheat meal - stromboli yummy) and drank Shaekology for one meal each day.  I added extra cardio with Turbo Fire for 5 of the 7 days of the week. 

My results so far down 4 pounds!!! Yes!
My waist is down 0.5" and that trouble zone below my belly button is also down 0.5".  That is all I measured just because I couldn't control myself!  I could see so many changes in the mirror I had to check and see if the measuring tape showed them too. 

Can't wait to finish and see some results like this challenge winner.

No comments:

Post a Comment